Wednesday 18 February 2009

Refining neck & sexy pecs

Success: ??? Well still a bit to early t call this a success. Basicaly what I doing is trying to refine the neck muscles and shoulders. While trying to follow closely to the book, the edge that shoots off diagonally to the left (above pic) is the shoulder split.
Here it keeps going until it reaches the back. This is the stage on where the anatomy for me really gets me confused. Though I'm trying to follow it, it still feels like I'm aimlessly putting in edges, taking them away and putting them in again. Anyway next is...

Success: ??? The chest refinement, here is just the angle off the pic I've used to show you where the chest starts. The edge starts from the middle and then crosses under the shoulder, through the face that will be extruded for the arm and then ending at the back.


Dunno if I mentioned this but there's this setting that I used, you go to mirror duplicate options and use the settingsx to -1 and geometry type instance. What this does is, any changes made to one half of the torso, automatically does it to the other. Yahoo! "cough" "cough" moving on...



Here I just thought it be good to show the face of the arm extrusion, pretty isn't it -_-! You know for some reason I just know I'm gonna bruck up this model. I'm not even sure if I'm following this right. I need Gareths help to guide me through this dark forsaken hour. Well on the next episode of MY DEMISE...more refinement on the chest, lower torso and stomach. Will I succeed, or will I crash and drown in my own fusration? Find out on the next episode, stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment