Wednesday 11 February 2009

Aztec Bros Continued







Welcome now from where we left off, here's Nahs designs. I wanted him to be this scientist or alchemist, someone who's always coming up with crazy theories and magical, colourful things that go bang. In pic 2 I was having trouble coming up with a face, so I decided to use a mask instead. The mask on the bottom left is the first one I drew, it was atctually inspired by Crash Bandicoot I know, obvious right? However I built upwards from that design and I mad it look even better, I also like to two circles on each side of the mask, because I was thinking how I'm I gonna cover up the sides of his face? At first is going to be this flat plate stuck on either side but I thought, more creativety so I made that design, which I think is suh-weet! Ahem second the body design. I kept in mind that he was the shortes of the group so I mad him look short, now the pose proved difficult because I was out of steam by the time I drew it but another pose is coming soon, this neutral one will suffice for now. The final one is basically the same as the other two, draw, ink, scan and colour. Since they're bros they have the same skin tone and since they're of the same tribe, the same colour should be used.
I personaly like Nah and the gorilla Jappa as my favourites since...well I dunno just their personalities can make such a inetersting and funny story. As much as I would like to model them both they are a bit too advanced for me, well maybe Nah will be okay-ish but Jappa, HELL NO! I'll stick with hot biscuit kieth instead, I beleive these are my two chosen ones. Well next is my planning of advencement. What, you ask yourself...stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment