Tuesday 3 February 2009

Kieth Model sheet

Well here his is, I'm actually quite happy that I managed to draw him in all 4 poses on A4 paper, patt myself on the back for that "patt" "patt". Anyways this is the final design of Kieth, the next thing that comes next is the front, profile and 3/4 poses for modelling reference in Maya (shivers). I know I can't linger on the 2d designs for too long as I mentioned earlier.

The next thing for me to draw is the gorilla. I don't believe I've given him a name yet...oh well guess it will come to me as I draw him, heh this maybe one entertaining design of a character I've done for a project yet. One more thing that I must get of my chest is the fact that I'm going to put more of an effort into my colouring, I felt pretty bad about the plain coulouring I posted last time. However, I did say that I was experimenting with my own flavour, right what better time to experiment than now right?

Since the gorilla isn't going to be the thing that I'll model I wont do the model sheet for him but just the character poses, facial etc. I'll only do the model sheet for the character I'm gonna model, so here it goes stay tuned for my next post, Peace!

Note: Yeah I did the gorillas name is Jappa.

No comments:

Post a Comment