Sunday 1 February 2009

The Look and Style



Well it's been a little while since I uploaded anything, since I have all these drawings and such, but at least I got to design one of may characters. I'm going to up load a lot more that usual, but as of now I thought that I should address the kind of art style and 3d style I intend to go for. These pics explain the overall look I want, they come from the Sly Raccoon games, which I've played and thoroughly enjoyed.
I'm going for this style of desingn becuase I feel it suits the overall theme and mood since I'm doing a spoof informercial. However I'm hoping to put a little of my overall spark or flavour on my 2d pictures, what that spark or flavour is I don't know, so don't get your hopes up. Today I intend to show the designs and colours I've done for Kieth and hopefully I'll be able to get a model sheet in. Problem is I don't have an A3 scanner, so gonna have to do that in college. Well that's it for now, will be uploading in a couple of hours or so. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment