Friday 20 February 2009

I got legs!

Success: This is the close up of my body...obviously. Yesterday I made some effort to try and refine the pecs as much as I could. However there were some things that I couldn't understand within the book, so I kind of skipped a section and went to refing the lower area for the legs.
However I'm getting a little worried, everyone seems to be moving so fast with thier modes, like Josh and Lewis in particular. Then I realised why I go into much more effort into refining everything I can, so it's only natural, I realised this after seeing how different my model is from thiers. Anyway moving on...


Success: YES! IT HAS LEGS! Yup this is what my model looks like so far. Kinda looks like...well I'm pretty happy with it so far, looks like my skill level. Though I suppose I could strengthen the belly a bit more, like make it rounder in the front of the belly. If you look in the pic above there is an indication of a belly button. Although I still feel as though I'm taking too much time, feel like I should be further. The quality the model that people do in an hour is...mind boggling. Anyway less moaning and more working. Next is...

Success: Here are the legs which weren't too difficult, just took a damn long time. Cearly there is some refinement to be made. I've done the top dog knee caps which I'm proud of (yeah...). Any ways the refinement needs to be made and then the arms and the hands. which I'm dreadding, But I'll do it. That's all I got to say right now, stay tuned for the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment