Sunday 8 March 2009

Neck baby yeah!



No big post today, this is just to show that I have manged to join the neck to the head...hopefully the right way. What I did is , I shorted the neck a bit then I just move the vertices from the head to the neck and merged them together, that's about it really. As far as I'm concerned last week was a success for me since I managed to complete my composition work and export it as a quick time. Speaking of export, Lewis had trouble with exporting his movie. We were there till 6:00pm trying to get it to export, but there was some sort of error with After effects. It could do an AVI which looked pants, but not quick time. Apparently it was the computers that were at fault, that's what Max a fellow student told us....so yeah unlucky.
Next is the texturing which is a completely new area for me, I dunno if I'm gonna be able to get it looking right or if I'm able to follow and undrestand the directions properly, only time will tell and I don't have enough of that left. As far as looks go I might go for your typical The Incredibles look or maybe the toon shader, this is gonna be a painful matter of trial and error...so stay tuned.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, n.pinnock please email me andy10slater@gmail.com thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, n.pinnock please email me andy10slater@gmail.com thankyou

    ReplyDelete